Job Number: 21107663
- M.S. Or B.S (or equivalent) in biological sciences, physical sciences, or similar fields.
- Experience executing liquid chromatography analytical procedures on HPLC and UPLC platforms.
- Experience using Agilent and Waters HPLC/UPLC systems and software.
- Experience working in a GXP Environment.
- Experience working with biologic therapeutic modalities, specifically monoclonal antibodies.
- Experience executing method validation and analytical tech transfer studies.
- Has a good working knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written).
- Highly organized and methodical.
- Make timely and defensible decisions and conclusions.
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as cross-functionally
- This is a lab-based position where the scientist will perform analytical testing within GTO's laboratory.
- In addition to executing experiments, this position will also be responsible for performing some routine administrative duties necessary to keep laboratory areas operational, safe, and compliant, such as logbook review, chemical inventory accuracy, general laboratory upkeep and ordering.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives.
- Demonstrates judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Work is performed under direction and guidance, with general instructions on new assignments.
- Work results are reviewed upon completion for accuracy in meeting objectives.
- Recommends work priorities, timelines, and resources to manager.
- Manage complexity and adapt to changing priorities.
- Independently plan and execute studies, analyze data, interpret results, and compile summary reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a scientific track position.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: krysty@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02123
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE