Job Number: 21047201
WEST POINT, PA
- With minimum supervision, carries out routine testing (assay/impurity) on sterile pharmaceutical products in supply.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of industry/laboratory experience.
- Candidates should have a sound knowledge on chromatographic techniques and the ability to apply fundamental principles and techniques to the problems assigned.
- Needs to work independently, quickly, and efficiently, while obtaining high quality data.
- Experience with HPLC, empower application and GMP testing is required.
- Candidates with known allergic reaction to Beta-Lactam should not apply for this position.
This 24+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Vic: vic@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02077
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE