Job Number: 20920129
SENIOR MATERIAL HANDLER (CAR T WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS)
Day shift- M-F- 6: 00AM- 2: 30PM.
- Manages material needs/requirements for CAR-T production per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in controlled and/or classified environments under the supervision of Warehousing Operations Management.
- Material Handlers must adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job functions.
- Job duties are performed within a team according to an assigned, production shift schedule.
- Communication of production deviations and assistance with quality investigations are required, as applicable.
- Performs inventory control: cycle counts, material stocking, scrapping, at a minimum.
- Manages material expiry, allocation, kitting, and maintains material condition requirements.
- Quantifies and maintains materials in production dispensary.
- Performed apheresis receipt of incoming raw materials and prepares final product shipments for couriers.
- Maintains timing according to the production schedule to ensure on-time logistics.
- Records material handling data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
- Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete warehousing tasks required by shift schedule.
- Must be able to work in an environment with blood derived components.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Available to work OT when business requires.
- Flexible to work across both Summit and Warren NJ sites.
- Willing to work staggered day shift hours.
Working Conditions (US Only):
- Intermittent walking and sitting to perform job functions.
- However, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time may be necessary.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use computers and documentation.
- Sufficient vision and hearing capability to work in job environment.
- Ability to lift from 25- 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to work around laboratories and controlled, enclosed, restricted areas.
- Cleanroom garments and personal protective equipment will be required in designated areas which cover head, parts of the face, core body, and legs/feet.
- Makeup, gum, nail polish, or other potential microbial sources are prohibited in restricted areas.
- Flexibility to don clean room garments and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Clean room environment is an enclosed, restricted space, with assigned pressure and temperature conditions.
- Reagents, chemicals, and exposure to sanitization agents are expected.
- Routine exposure to human blood components.
- Designated areas may prohibit food, any outside materials such as cell phones, tablets, at a minimum.
- Bachelor's degree.
- OR Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 2 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- OR High School diploma/GED and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- General understanding of cGMPs.
- Technical writing capability.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Inventory control and/or management.
- Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices is a plus.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Keith keith@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02007
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE