Job Number: 21301915
SENIOR RECRUITING SPECIALIST
Hybrid role, candidates should be local to Clayton, NC.
Pharma/biotech manufacturing recruitment experience preferred.
Manufacturing recruitment experience REQUIRED.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- 10+ year's professional level staffing/recruiting experience required, preferably within a corporate environment.
- Talent Acquisition or equivalent experience in a manufacturing or regulated industry environment required.
- Talent Acquisition or equivalent experience in a Pharma/biotech manufacturing or regulated industry environment strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge & experience in the area of recruiting ensuring best qualified candidates selected.
- Knowledge of employment law & EEO/AAP/OFCCP reporting requirements.
- Ability to coach & guide internal stakeholders through the staffing process including all legal compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated expertise with SuccessFactors or equivalent Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Must have intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate, track, & report relevant metrics & develop trending & forecasting.
- Partners on & supports execution of all talent acquisition team goals, strategies & processes.
- Partners with the business to drive the recruitment process from job posting through offer acceptance, managing all aspects of the recruiting process, and ensuring a seamless experience for Hiring Managers and candidates.
- Supports the selection of best-qualified candidates in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- Collaborates on & implements recruitment methods, records, on-boarding, continuous improvement of employment processes, documentation, records, & logistics.
- Conducts analysis on relevant data.
- Assists with & maintains stakeholder management to forecast, develop, & achieve talent acquisition objectives & organizational needs.
- Collaborates on & implements adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring best practices to promote positive candidate experiences & organizational efficiencies to meet staffing objectives & metrics.
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system (ATS) to track, disposition & manage applicant flow & records.
- Leads all Applicant Flow Log data processing & assists with the accurate & consistent AA Plan development, reporting & communications.
- Collaborates on appropriate, consistent, & accurate applicant tracking & data to maintain & leverage it to meet business & compliance requirements.
- Provides expert advice pertaining to effective sourcing practices, recruitment & interviewing practices.
- Actively supports all branding & recruitment activities.
This 4+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cindi: cindi@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02298
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE