Job Number: 21237963
SR. PROJECT MANAGER
16 hours - 20 hours per week with potential for more hours based on the project(s).
Remote with onsite meetings a couple times per month. Prefer someone to support EST hours.
- The Program Manager is responsible for leading the planning, tracking, execution, and delivery of major strategic multifunctional initiatives and large complex multi-faceted innovation projects with defined deliverables following a standard work process.
- This role is responsible for end-to-end execution of projects, while leading a cross-functional team consisting of R&D, Commercialization, Engineering, Procurement, Materials Management, Quality, Process Safety, Supply Chain, Customer Service/Logistics, and Marketing towards the achievement of defined business objectives.
- Interaction w external partners and co manufacturers.
- Will organize team meetings to check on progress, make sure cross functional partners meet their deadlines .
- Bachelor's Degree .
- 10+ years of experience managing complex cross-functional Projects & Programs .
- Technical mastery in project management, PMP certification preferred.
- Proficiency in communication and influencing skills.
- Experience and ability to influence Sr Leadership.
- Possess business and financial acumen.
- Experience managing projects with Capital investments.
- Experience with food manufacturing systems and processes, with an understanding of planning and logistics, engineering, quality assurance, and food safety.
- Experience leading multi-functional teams.
- Experience with risk management tools and contingency planning.
- Adaptability and agile mindset supportive of innovation.
- Should understand manufacturing strategies on products.
- Prior experience in food products and project development.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: krysty@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02259
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE