Job Number: 20911605
Day Shift: Monday-Friday 7: 00AM-3: 30PM or 6AM-6PM.
Night Shift: Monday-Friday 6PM-6: 30AM.
- Primary activities include, but are not limited to: Verifies, identifies, and inspects a wide variety of incoming direct and indirect materials and supplies referring to purchase orders and shipping documents.
- Prepares receiving report form and enters data in the computer system.
- Reconciles/reports shortages and damaged materials.
- Processes direct materials for lot trace and sampling using bar code labels and scanners.
- Transports material to floor/rack storage location using a swing-reach (operates at heights up to 32 feet), stand-up narrow aisle, or sit-down lift truck.
- Selects and issues material to production.
- Processes returned production material back to storage.
- Performs inventory cycle counts as required.
- Loads trailer load quantities of finished goods for shipment.
- All tasks require a working knowledge of a bar code application and associated PC screens.
- Must have physical ability to transfer containers, weighing up to 30kg. From pallet to pallet.
- Have ability to prepare and present safety talks and other presentations to team members.
- Monitors production requirements and determines the next process order.
- Dispatch components from the warehouse for each process order on the production floor.
- Utilizes the SAP system to determine the batch number and quantities of each item.
- Determines the time and location for each order.
- Transports each pallet of components to different staging locations.
- Issues and returns components to each line per the product specifications.
- Uses the system and various SAP screens to issue each component by pallet. Issues and returns to support production operations.
- Performs product changeovers to support schedules established by the Planning Department.
- Uses Tier boards to determine Production schedules.
- Performs discards of all bulk product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Skilled use of basic computer systems with good working knowledge of Windows and SAP is desired.
- Individual must be willing to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have strong mathematical skills, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule which requires last minute overtime (daily or weekend) to support warehouse operations.
- One (1) year shipping/receiving experience using stand-up narrow aisle and sit-down lift truck preferred.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02000
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE