Job Number: 25479900
Pay Rate: 0.0-28.02 USD/Hour
Pay rate: $28.02 per hour.
- Performs a variety of routine office duties involving typing, invoicing, record and file maintenance, data entry, meeting/travel arrangements, processing expense reports, running reports, vendor management etc.
- Provides assistance with purchase Gifts / merch / etc. Orders, coordinates shipping & receiving, investigates and resolves order or return issues, expediting and other activities as needed.
- Support of operations across 15-person team e.G., Maintenance of facilities and catering and other clerical/administrative and support duties as needed.
- Event planning & execution and other business-related meetings. E.G., offsite meetings department event planning (e.G., off sites, team building, group meetings).
- Bachelor / College degree preferred.
- 2-5 yrs of experience.
- Requires demonstrated computer skills and use of Microsoft Office, time management skills and Internet research abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with professionalism, diplomacy and discretion and sound judgment handling confidential and sensitive material.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Trez: trez@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01723
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE