Job Number: 24168377
Hybrid: Tuesday-Thursday Onsite.
Pay range: $21.00 - $22.50/hr.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization.
- Comfortable with change.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills.
- Positive attitude and works well with others.
- Ability to travel up to between 20-30% if needed.
Providing administrative/coordinator support for two departments: The US Meetings Management (USMM) team as well as the Sales Training team as outlined below:
- Expense report support.
- Maintain USMM calendar (tradeshows and meetings) on SharePoint.
- Enter major meetings, company events and holidays on team members' calendars.
- Internal processes like BuySmart, PO and SOW process.
- Coordinating and tracking attendee lists for tradeshows and meetings, exhibitor badges, MIS (Meeting Information Sheets) prior to tradeshows.
- Organize department supplies, shipping, and tracking.
- Reserving conference room and training centers.
- Maintain the list of training center, conference room, and auditorium reserved for each meeting.
- Confirm reservations with the conference services booking team.
- Maintain the supplier contact list.
- Ship out medical supplies and other ancillary packages for departmental personnel.
- Run weekly SAP cost center reports.
- Follow up on any invoice issues with AP or Finance.
- Generate purchase orders / SOWs.
- Society List Management including annual BOD updates.
- Derse Invoice submission input all transactions listed on invoice on an Excel coversheet, then submit invoice with coversheet to A/P. When received for payment, admin code by cost center.
- Coordinate registration and badges for tradeshows and meetings.
- Generate city-specific restaurant listing for larger trade shows.
- Maintain departmental phone contact list.
- Dept Tech Expert have full understanding of how to work SURFACE HUB and other technologies work in conference rooms, etc., troubleshoot technical issues.
- Keep supply cabinets along " Dupont wall clean and organized.
- USMM travel and expense reports.
- Calendaring for team meetings, reserving conference remote visitors.
- Assist with onboarding new departmental employees.
- Be " SME (Subject Matter Expert) as company rolls out new policies & procedures, applications, technical processes, etc. Which are needed to learn / adapt.
- Coordinate office supplies, name plates, business cards.
- Coordinate (F&B) for business meetings.
- Coordinate meeting materials from offsite storage.
- Assist with Managers Meeting and National Sales Meeting planning.
- Maintain and update attendee list for Managers Meeting and National Sales Meeting.
- Create and maintain file storage for meeting related documents.
- Assist with room set up each day and maintain materials table or rolling file with the items organized by day.
- Update Sales Rosters with new hires and transfers.
- Maintain the training matrix by updating course completions and reviewing parameters for next course assignments.
- Schedule and moderate the Field sales calls (FTM Fridays), track call topics and date.
- Responsible for the New Hire on-boarding; communications, module assignments, schedule shipments and lead monthly or biweekly calls.
- Maintain new hire kit inventory and reorder as needed.
- Administers LMS assignments, leverages functionality and troubleshoot issues for field sales colleagues.
- Create course surveys for course feedback, quiz and knowledge assessment, provide analytics upon close of survey.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Rose: Rose@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01069
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE