Job Number: 25403861
Pay Rate: 28.0-29.5 USD/Hour
The pay ranges between $28.00 to $29.50 per hour.
*Must be On-site Monday's*.
Hybrid: M-F 8am-5pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
Excel data aggregation.
- Database management.
- MS Teams channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for administrative functions associated with the onboarding and training of new employees into the Integrated Manufacturing and Engineering organization at Bioresearch Center.
- This role will be a key part of ensuring a best-in-class onboarding experience for new Manufacturing Technicians, Engineers, and other key Production support roles for a leading Biopharma company.
- Provides general administrative support. May provide back-up support to higher-level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Interacts with high-level site leadership and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Work with Talent Acquisition, Business HR, Business Technical Services, QA Training, and site Operations to ensure new employees have a positive onboarding experience.
- Coordinate onboarding documentation in accordance with site policy and procedures.
- Communicate directly with new hires to ensure they understand their schedule and expectations for their first week.
- Greet new hires on day 1 and walk them through their agenda.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and understanding of business processes and requirements associated with new hire onboarding
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kim: kim@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01666
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE