Job Number: 25414312
Pay Rate: 41.93-42.85 USD/Hour
ASSISTANT / ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST
The pay ranges between $41.93 to $42.85 per hour.
- Support in-process analytical testing for monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins and AAVs, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- Implement bioanalytical assays for non-platform biologics process development.
- Support assay harmonization activities within the network groups.
- Authors and reviews technical documents and protocols;follows written scientific methods and experimental protocols, documents results, authors, and reviews summary reports.
- Maintain accurate and up to date laboratory notebook and assay result trending.
- Support manufacturing site investigations as required.
- Learn and maintain analytical skills needed to support current and future assays.
- Sustain a safe and high-performance laboratory environment.
- A bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry, or a related discipline with 0 - 3 years relevant industry experience.
- A basic understanding of cell line, upstream and downstream process development .
- Proficient in use of MS Office, Empower, Symyx, and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
This 12+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Malika: malika@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01673
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE