Job Number: 25644257
Pay Rate: 34.42-35.0 USD/Hour
ASSISTANT PROCESS ENGINEER
The assignment is for routine business hours (i.E., 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm) Monday through Friday.
Non-routine work may include on-call and onsite presence during night and weekends as part of quarterly rotation.
The pay for this position ranges from $34.42 to $35.00 per hour.
- Work independently to assist in investigation of process deviations, data trending, change controls and other documentation.
- Perform manual or automated process performance data extraction, reporting and analysis.
- Support in the execution of protocols including scheduling, communication, and coordination of sample delivery and data collection.
- Coordinate activities between Manufacturing Technology, manufacturing operating groups, Supply Chain, and QA/QC to meet project timelines.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Required BS degree in science or engineering related to biopharmaceutical process technology with minimum of 1-2 years biopharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experience with electronic database systems and statistical analytical packages is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills.
- Interpersonal / facilitation skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of the organization.
- Broad knowledge of biopharmaceutical facility design and manufacturing operations is highly desirable.
- Experience with biopharmaceutical regulatory submissions and interaction with regulatory agency inspectors is desirable.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Catherine: catherine@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01834
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE