Job Number: 25656973
Pay Rate: 41.0-42.0 USD/Hour
100 % onsite
Flexibility with work schedule is key as this is a Lab Facing Role. There will be times when the candidate will need to work earlier or later hours, as well as weekends.
The pay for this position ranges from $41 to $42 per hour.
- Design and execute protocols to solve process-related manufacturing investigations and drive process improvements by using laboratory and pilot scale-down models in protein chromatography, viral inactivation, viral filtration, ultrafiltration/diafiltration, membrane filtration, depth filtration, and centrifugation.
- Document experimental data and results, verify and interpret data with respect to the laboratory protocol and manufacturing process.
- Perform / oversee process characterization of downstream unit operations.
- Work closely in collaboration with other process development functional areas.
- Author and review technical documents and protocols;follow written scientific methods and experimental protocols, documents results, authors and reviews summary reports.
- Appropriate GLP/GMP procedures must be followed.
- MS or BS in Biochemistry, Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Biophysics or related field with 1 to 3 years of relevant industrial and/or academic experience.
- Prior experience with purification unit operations such as chromatography, tangential and normal flow filtration is preferred.
- Basic understanding of downstream unit operations and separation sciences is highly preferred.
- Experience with process scale-up/scale-down and process characterization is preferred.
- Experience with programming and database is highly preferred.
- Critical qualities include a high degree of initiative, good verbal and written communication skills, strong scientific skills and attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: krysty@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01844
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE