Job Number: 24950033
ASSOCIATE LABORATORY TECHNICIAN III
Shift: 7: 30 am to 4 pm
Pay ranges between $21 - $24 per hour.
- Undergraduate in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, environmental biology, epidemiology, genetics, microbiology, molecular biology, or public health.
- Experience working in a government, private or academic laboratory performing biological or chemical analyses.
- Knowledge of Analytical Instrumentation (gas and liquid chromatography/mass spectroscopy).
- Analyze food samples for compliance and regulations.
- Maintain records of analysis and prepare reports of analytical results.
- Understand basic principles of instrument/detection operation.
- Perform routine maintenance on instruments and maintain logbook.
- Adhere to the method SOPs and the SOPs in the ISO Quality Manual.
- Maintain GLP and QA for current chemical methodology; address problems and initiate correct action to insure efficiency.
This 8+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Vic: vic@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA' S REQUIREMENT #23-01509
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE