Job Number: 25546060
Pay Rate: 30.0-36.0 USD/Hour
ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST I
The pay range for this position is $30 to $36 per hour.
- BS or MS in Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or relevant discipline.
- Assistant Scientist: 1-3 years of lab experience with nucleic acid-based techniques.
- Associate Scientist: 3-5 years of lab experience with nucleic acid-based techniques.
- Industrial experience preferred.
- Additional Job Requirements: Lab w/ blood & animal.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
- Thorough understanding of basic molecular biology techniques.
- gDNA and RNA isolation and handling experience.
- Experience with cell culture, ELISA, qPCR, RT-qPCR, and ddPCR.
- Experience will long-read sequencing optional, but preferred.
- Ability to carefully follow existing methods and SOPs.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team setting.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and balance priorities.
- Desire to learn and be able to follow guidance.
- Design, perform, document and interpret experiments to support analytical development objectives as part of the Vector Release Methods (VRM) Team.
- The VRM team expands virology knowledge and develops release and characterization analytical methods for viral vectors.
- Responsibilities include the development, optimization, execution, documentation and transfer of assays.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01757
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE