Job Number: 24801349
The pay ranges between $37 to $41 per hour.
- Requires a BSc in biology or biochemistry, with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Hands-on lab work in a flexible, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is essential.
- Lab w/o blood & animal.
- Responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Analytics (BPA) group, which is a part of the Client's Biologics Process Development (PD).
- The role will involve supporting in-process analytical testing, delivering results within customer and project timelines, assay harmonization activities within the network groups, method troubleshooting, evaluation and qualification of new analytical technologies.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, is a team player, and have experience in Bioanalytical techniques as they apply to Biologics and related process impurities.
- Techniques of interest include methods focused on Nucleic Acid evaluation (PCR, qPCR, ddPCR, quantitative RT-PCR, gel electrophoresis).
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01425
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE