Job Number: 24841537
The pay Ranges between $ 40.48 to $43.16 per hour on W2.
- Requires a BS degree in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Hands-on operation of equipment needed for downstream process development, including experimental design, execution, and data interpretation.
- Hands-on lab work in a flexible, fast-paced environment is essential.
- Hands-on lab experience .
- Technical writing skills .
- Previous experience in downstream processing is preferred.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills .
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines .
- Ability to work flexible or late hours (not to exceed 40 hrs/week, but some days may require > 8 hours due to the time required to complete experiments) .
- This position will be a part of the Process Development Downstream department in Devens, MA, which is responsible for early and late-stage process development.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01454
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE