Job Number: 24988472
BIO PROCESS ASSOCIATE - 1ST SHIFT
Shift: 5a- 5p
Shift rotation: 3 days on (Sat, Sun, Mon), 2 days off (Tues, Wed), 2 days on (Thurs, Fri), 3 days off (Sat to Mon)
The pay ranges between $27 to $29 per hour.
- High school diploma is required.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry or related discipline, or its equivalent is desired but not required.
- Prior evidence of successful participation on work/study teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web-based applications.
- Work/study experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable.
- Maintains a professional and productive relationship with area management and co-workers.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Weighs and checks raw materials.
- Assembles, cleans and sterilizes process equipment, monitors processes.
- Completes electronic work instructions and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area (i.E., bioreactors and media preparation equipment etc.).
- Trains for proficiency in process automation systems (i.E., Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian) and some supporting business systems (i.E., SAP. Infinity, Maximo etc.).
- Assist with the revision and or creation of process documents, such as SOPs and electronic work instructions.
- Assists in maintaining material and components inventory level.
- Supports safe work environment.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Supriya: supriya@AlphaConsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01533
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE