Job Number: 25690009
Pay Rate: 30.0-31.0 USD/Hour
BIO PROCESS ASSOCIATE - 2ND SHIFT
Shift: 2p-10p - Monday-Friday
The pay range for this position is $30 to $31 per hour.
- High school diploma is required.
- Knowledge of science is generally attained through completion of a certificate program or associate degree in biotechnology, or a related field is desired.
- Prior experience successfully participating on work teams where personal accountability, attention to detail, collaboration, and results were expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools and web-based applications.
- Prior experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations and/or prior work experience in a clean room or highly regulated environment desired.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
- Operate production equipment within an assigned functional area adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Revise and create process documents and assist with process related investigations.
- Train for proficiency in process automation and supporting business systems and in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area.
- Lead in maintaining material and components inventory level.
- Weigh and check raw materials.
- Support a safe work environment and contribute to area specific initiatives associated with work safety.
- Weighs and checks raw materials.
- Assembles, cleans and autoclaves process components.
- Assists in maintaining material and component inventory levels.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures that are moderately complex with minimal instructions.
- Assists in revising and creating process documents, i.E., SOP's and Batch Records, and assists with process-related investigations.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: jm@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01858
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE