Job Number: 25579468
Pay Rate: 26.0-28.0 USD/Hour
BIO PROCESS ASSOCIATE
1st shift 7a-3p Mon-Fri
The pay range for this position is from $26 to $28 per hour.
- High school diploma is required.
- Knowledge of science is generally attained through completion of a certificate program or associate degree in biotechnology, or a related field is desired.
- Prior experience successfully participating on work teams where personal accountability, attention to detail, collaboration, and results were expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools and web-based applications.
- Prior experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations and/or prior work experience in a clean room or highly regulated environment desired.
- The Bioprocess Associate uses current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in the execution of commercial manufacturing processes for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins used in medicines that are revolutionizing the treatment of serious disease.
- Operate production equipment within an assigned functional area adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Revise and create process documents and assist with process related investigations.
- Train for proficiency in process automation and supporting business systems and in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area.
- Lead in maintaining material and components inventory level.
- Weigh and check raw materials.
- Support a safe work environment and contribute to area specific initiatives associated with work safety.
- Weighs and checks raw materials.
- Assembles, cleans and autoclaves process components.
- Assists in maintaining material and component inventory levels.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures that are moderately complex with minimal instructions.
- Assists in revising and creating process documents, i.E., SOP's and Batch Records, and assists with process-related investigations.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: jm@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01786
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE