Job Number: 24376674
BIOLOGICS PROCESS OPERATOR DAY SHIFT
Rotating Schedule: 6am-6pm
Pay ranges between $20 - $21 per hour.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S. In science, engineering, biochemistry, or related discipline or its equivalent is desired but not required.
- Prior job-related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team players are prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture.
- The primary role of the candidate is working on assignments that train for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment including adherence to detailed procedures and batch records ensuring compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Work is performed in a team environment within a medium-scale biologics manufacturing facility with classified areas requiring appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Additional gowning through the processing areas and maintaining clean hygiene is a requirement to control established environmental specifications.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Supriya: supriya@AlphaConsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01190
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE