Job Number: 25631736
Pay Rate: 20.0-21.5 USD/Hour
BIOPROCESS ASSOCIATE 1ST SHIFT
EAST SYRACUSE, NY
Fixed shift schedule: 6AM - 6PM
**36 hours the first week, 48 hours the next week, alternating**
The pay ranges between $20 - $21.50 per hour.
- No degree, no relatable experience: $20/hr.
- No degree, but has 1-5 years relatable experience: $20.75/hr.
- Degree and/or 5+ years relatable experience: $21.50/hr.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to adhere to written instruction, verify data, perform minor mathematics equations with instruction and accurately document results to perform work safely and compliantly.
- Ability to collaborate with teammates to execute scheduled work safely and compliantly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with common computer tools, such as web-based applications.
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset, a desire to learn, and a drive to contribute to a culture of excellence and our mission of delivering benefits to patients worldwide.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, microbiology, or clean room operations.
- Prior manufacturing experience.
- Prior experience with cGMP operations or aseptic technique.
- Work is performed in a biologics manufacturing environment with classified areas requiring clean hygiene, specified gowning, and personal protective equipment (PPE). This is not a lab position.
- This is an entry level position that will train for proficiency within assigned functional area(s).
- Biologics orientation and job function training will be provided.
- Set-up, operation, and cleaning of process equipment including manipulation of valves, hoses, clamps, piping, etc.
- Prepare buffers, media, and reagents up to 2000L.
- Monitor process parameters and escalate abnormal conditions.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Sustain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Achieve and maintain proficiency of above responsibilities through training.
- This position includes physical demands which may involve bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, climbing, or reaching as well as infrequent unassisted lifting (not to exceed 50lb).
- This role will require handling and working with hazardous materials such as caustic, acid and steam.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: jm@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01828
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE