Job Number: 26309623
Pay Rate: 52.06-54.19 USD/Hour
CAPITAL ASSET STEWARD
Hybrid-Onsite 3 days a week
The pay for this position ranges from $52.06 to $54.19 per hour.
- Bachelor's degree in science or business/finance, preferred.
- Pharma or Bioscience background.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience and scientific knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years working in Inventory & lab management experience required.
- Must have hands-on experience in a research lab/environment and familiarity with lab equipment.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Scientifically conversant in basic biology or chemistry principles, with industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at both data entry as well as developing tracking/reporting outputs and data analysis.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently when required.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Understanding of financial management of CapEx (Capital Expenditures) and business processes Capital equipment orders, transactions, financial ledger asset management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Power BI (Need a candidate to focus on capital lab data management.
- The candidate will work with the Client's Research Labs (MRL) Capital Asset Steward (CAS) team and the MRL Finance team.
- CAS is a centralized team responsible for managing the life cycle for capital laboratory equipment for all MRL departments.
- The team manages lab equipment acquisition and disposition processes. Disposition refers to the movement of equipment within laboratories or for equipment that is no longer needed, transfer of equipment to a 3rd party for resale or scrap.
- All capital equipment purchased by MRL is recorded on the Client's financial ledger and is an important resource that keeps track of the value of the Client's lab equipment and other fixed assets.
- CAS works closely with MRL Finance to audit our inventory records and ensure that as equipment moves into, around, and out of the labs, the financial ledger stays compliant and is kept up to date.
- Working with CAS and Finance to complete inventory audits and summarize results.
- Responsible for monitoring data integrity throughout the life cycle for capital laboratory equipment for the MRL organization, an accurate and financially compliant asset ledger.
- Running defined reports from our inventory database/dashboards and analyzing output to determine and summarize actions needed.
- Processing ledger master data changes and disposition requests in an IT application to keep ledger records accurate.
- Following up with scientists in MRL labs to reconcile data discrepancies.
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups to refine SOPs and dashboards as needed.
- Conduct additional analytics for replacement planning and tracking as needed.
- Review asset disposition requests for accuracy.
- Facilitate the completion of disposition-related ledger transactions.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Loren: loren@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #24-00216
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE