Job Number: 25310763
Pay Rate: 0.0-37.0 USD/Hour
Shift: Mon-Fri 9AM 6PM.
The pay rate is $37 per hour.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience underwriting credit in a business-to-business environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge Financial Statement Analysis (Balance Sheet/Income Statement/Cash Flow Statement).
- Solid Understanding of Risk Metrics and Financial Ratios.
- Understanding of Securitization Documents (UCCs/Letters of Credit/Notes).
- Knowledge of JDE/SAP and AS400 preferred.
- Experience with various credit reporting agencies (D&B/Thomson Reuters).
- Active participant in industry groups NACM/CRF/CMA.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiencies: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in team/cross functional environment.
- Demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- May be required to visit customers domestically as required to support business needs.
- Occasional: Sitting for extended periods of time at workstation or mobile equipment.
- Visual Acuity: Perform activities such as computer work, preparing and analyzing data, and extensive reading.
- The senior credit analyst performs various functions which are primarily concerned with analyzing the credit worthiness of customers or prospects by conducting in-depth financial analysis to determine the risk involved in extending business to business credit.
- Responsible for evaluating current and potential customer creditworthiness.
- Responsible for requesting, gathering and analyzing information that helps justify credit limit decisions.
- Assist with order release and work with customers to obtain payment for order release.
- Will be responsible for processing credit applications, assisting with new customer setup and ensuring that affiliated accounts are setup properly.
- Make credit recommendations to management in the event that credit limit requirements exceed delegation of authority.
This 6+ month temp to perm position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01618
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE