Job Number: 25931222
Pay Rate: 65.0-67.19 USD/Hour
CLINICAL SAFETY ANALYTICS / DATA MODELING / VISUALIZATION
The pay for this position ranges from $65.00 to $67.19 per hour.
- Clinical Safety Analytics Associate will play a critical role within the PV CoE.
- This position focuses on assisting with analyzing data and deriving insights from clinical and safety data sources to generate evidence and support decision making across the organization.
- The Associate will leverage a variety of analytics and visualization techniques to contribute to research, clinical development, drug safety and post-marketing activities.
- Collaborates and works closely with cross-functional teams, including data analysts/engineers and business stakeholders, to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- Cleans, transforms and pre-processes data to ensure data quality, consistency and compatibility for analysis.
- Develops and implements data analysis plans to answer clinical and safety questions.
- Applies analytical and/or statistical techniques to analyze data and generate insights on safety questions.
- Visualizes data and results to share insights with technical and non-technical cross-functional stakeholders.
- Interprets and communicates findings through reports, presentations and visualizations.
- Stays up to date and compliant with the regulatory landscape related to drug safety and data analyses.
- Works closely with PV CoE and other stakeholders, sharing knowledge and best practices within the broader safety and analytics teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's (preferred) degree in a relevant field, such as Biostatistics, Analytics, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, statistical modeling, and data visualization, preferably within the biopharma or healthcare industry.
- Experience applying statistical and analytical techniques to analyze real world data.
- Experience with Python or R or SAS and SQL required.
- Working knowledge of visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI is preferred.
- Experience or familiarity with the biopharma industry.
- Strong understanding of data sources, such as clinical trial data, electronic health records, and other healthcare databases.
- Proficiency in data pre-processing, cleaning and transformation techniques to ensure data quality and compatibility for analysis.
- Knowledge of relevant analytical and statistical methodologies, such as regression analysis, survival analysis etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to derive meaningful insights from complex real-world data sets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey complex concepts and findings.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data analysis and interpretation.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01985
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE