Job Number: 24508899
DATA ANALYST / TALENT ACQUISITION
Work Schedule: 8hr/day, 5 days a week Typical hours could be either 8-4pm or 9-5pm, etc.
Pay ranges between $40.00 - $45.41 an hour.
- A bachelor's degree in technology or business with 2-4 years of relevant project leadership & project management experience in large-scale, complex, global technology implementations (preferably in the HR or Talent space).
- Has a background in applicant tracking systems, preferably Taleo and/or SmartRecruiters.
- Has a background in OBI Reporting tool within Taleo.
- Interested in technology configuration and the building blocks of platforms, websites, UX, UI.
- May have recruiting experience with interest/background in HR/TA process, improvement, and operations.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously at different stages of execution.
- Strong detail and quantitative orientation, and willingness to dive in at the level necessary to understand and solve complex operational challenges.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in teams.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, influencing, summarizing, and visualizing complex situations and ideas, and comfortably presenting to all levels.
- Serves as one of several testing leads for the talent acquisition function for large-scale TA technology implementation.
- Assists with initial and ongoing training and change management efforts in support of large-scale TA technology implementation.
- Designs reports and data visualizations (i.E.: dashboards) to tell the talent acquisition story through analytics.
- Can pivot each request based on various audiences (i.E.: recruiters, hiring managers, and business leaders).
- Delivers optimization of end-to-end business processes that enable quality and efficiency such as process maps, SOPs, and work instructions.
- Drives change management by conceiving and operationalizing innovation and facilitating adoption across teams.
- Engages with multi-disciplinary experts to influence, elicit, analyze, and document business requirements and translate into technology functional requirements.
- Leverages project management tools and software development methodologies to manage resources, mitigate risk and deliver on commitments.
- Evaluates and recommends upcoming industry trends, best practices, cutting-edge tools, and novel programming approaches.
This 15+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01261
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE