Job Number: 24774104
Pay Rate: 71.16-75.87 USD/Hour
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST OMNICHANNEL
Hybrid Work Schedule: 2-3 Days Per Week Onsite Required.
The pay ranges between $71.16 to $75.87 per hour.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 1-3 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical digital marketing is required.
- Experience leading digital engagement, channel, and analytics activities.
- Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating DTC media plans.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR review processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats, AdobeAnalytics, WorkFront, Veeva CRM.
- Proven ability in managing digital agencies, partners, and cross-functional support teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Product launch and/or Oncology/Hematology/Rare diseases experience a plus.
- Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience is a plus.
- Launch and category experience is a plus.
- You will be responsible for the support of the strategic approach, execution details, and measurement of omni-channel marketing and media plans for a client's Hematology brand.
- You will serve as a dedicated omnichannel point-of-contact for this Hematology brand reporting to the Associate Director, Omnichannel Strategy.
- This role requires extensive internal matrix collaboration (Production, Brand, Omni-Channel Capabilities, Business Insights & Analytics) and management of external partners such as digital and media agencies.
- Candidates for this position should have experience in DTC digital marketing within the Rx pharmaceutical category.
- This role is part of the Omnichannel Strategy team, which sits within the broader Worldwide Commercialization Excellence group.
- Support seamless interaction between all stakeholders to develop channel-agnostic engagement and content strategy plans followed by more specific digital channel strategy to meet business and customer needs.
- Support the delivery of channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Supports cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics, and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Leverage standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the business.
- Examples include and are not limited to CTV, OLV, Display, CRM, websites, eMail, social media, and Search Engine Marketing.
- Support the execution of the engagement plan for the Brand.
- Contribute DTC engagement recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy.
- Collaborate on drafting and delivering creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team.
- Support and lead internal MLR review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital programs (e.G., CRM, third-party partner programs, DTC media, websites, mobile, eMail, social media, SEO/SEM, etc.).
- Partner with the digital agency's media partners and client's Production team to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables.
- Lead pull through digital tactics and media programs that drive business impact.
- Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans, and ongoing reporting/optimization of digital programs based on insights and analytics.
- Drive innovation by partnering with Brands, external partners and capability leads to develop innovative new digital tactics.
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Provide support and coverage to teams on several areas of business.
- Demonstrate ability to track and manage annual digital programs and media budgets.
- Business travel is TBD.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01412
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE