Job Number: 23809312
EAST SYRACUSE, NY
Hours: Mon-Fri 3: 30pm-11: 30pm.
Pay range: $24.83 - $25.75/hr.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S. In science, engineering, biochemistry, or related discipline or its equivalent is desired but not required.
- Candidate should have demonstrated troubleshooting and mechanical skills and be competent in math and possess common Microsoft Office computer skills.
- The candidate must be neat and organized with a keen attention to detail. Additional knowledge in SAP and bar code scanning is preferred.
- Prior job-related experience required and a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet, and web-based applications.
- A well-rounded supply chain/material handling background within a regulated GMP environment, buffer/media make up or sampling background is preferred.
- Work/study experience where attention to detail, adherence to written instruction, and personal accountability were critical to success.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable with the ability to embrace a team-based culture.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate expectations and results to the operating staff and management as needed to maintain production timelines and organizational goals.
- The primary role is working on assignments that train for proficiency in the areas of material handling within Material Operations functions (Warehouse, and Dispensary) including adherence to detailed procedures and batch records ensuring compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Additional gowning through the classified areas and maintaining clean hygiene is a requirement to control established environmental specifications.
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary material handling equipment & practices within the assigned functional area (i.E., forklift/pallet jack, delivery vehicles, cold rooms, drug substance handling, inventory control practices, biosafety cabinets and down-flow booths, precise handling and weighing of raw materials, shipping, and receiving of GMP materials, etc.).
- Maintains files, records data, logs activities, and monitors processes.
- Maintains area in a clean and orderly fashion to support the manufacturing schedule.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance, and quality events to area management.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- This position is located in a medium-scale manufacturing facility with unclassified and classified areas requiring appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- This role may require contact with hazardous materials such as caustic, and acids.
- Frequent bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, climbing, and reaching is required.
- Role also requires infrequent unassisted lifting (not to exceed 50 lbs.). Repetitive use of arms/hand/wrists, grasping is also required.
- This position is a team-based position that requires shift work, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Rose: Rose@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00871
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE