Job Number: 25632307
Pay Rate: 29.0-31.0 USD/Hour
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Onsite Monday - Wednesday and remote on Thursday Friday.
The pay ranges between $29 - $31 per hour.
- Some college preferred.
- 7+ years previous admin experience supporting executives.
- Must have intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Concur, SharePoint, Visio or OrgPlus and understanding of business processes and requirements.
- "Make it happen spirit and attitude as well as persistence.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence, and can change course quickly, where needed.
- Behavior Preferences outgoing, gets along with everyone, family oriented, fit well with the team, willing to go outside of the box with different ways of thinking.
- Go beyond the basic admin responsibilities.
- Helps with projects.
- Some leadership or supervisory experience desired.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical company or CRO strongly preferred.
- Calendar support, projects, expense reporting.
- Travel if needed offsite once a year but not constant.
- Provides general administrative support.
- May provide back-up support to higher-level management, as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel and Expense website and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Responsible for all administrative functions for Senior Director of Patient Engagement Services, such as:
- Answering phones.
- Calendar management, proactively solving conflicts.
- Handling Teams/Zoom and general TelePresence setups and acting as liaison for remote access issues.
- Scheduling travel and processing expense reports.
- Managing correspondence and scheduling couriers as well as preparing FedEx labels and managing shipments.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Processing invoices.
- Meeting/event planning and catering.
- Creating or modifying business documents.
- Preparing presentations from source materials.
- Preparing binders and other large copy requests.
- Requesting publications/articles.
- Onboarding various contracted vendors
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Safeguard's the Client's confidential information.
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills:
- Fully understands assigned tasks and any associated expectations.
- Asks for clarification, as needed.
- Understands deadlines and deliverables;communicates obstacles that prevent completion of deadlines;provides status updates prior to deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
- Accountable and responsible for actions/mistakes.
- Challenges the team to always do better.
- Prioritizes own work, balancing multiple requests for assistance.
- Establishes good working relationships with client areas.
- Builds rapport and trust with others;possesses good listening skills.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kim: kim@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01829
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE