Job Number: 25407118
Pay Rate: 36.5-40.85 USD/Hour
This is an Onsite Role!
Pay ranges between $36.50 - $40.85 an hour!
- A Bachelor of Art or equivalent business/administrative school graduate or relevant job experience.
- Strong computer experience with deep Microsoft Office (MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook, etc.) experience and other technologies such as Access Database, Adobe.
- Confidentiality and the ability to handle confidential materials is critical to the position.
- Competent with Microsoft products.
- Capable of managing travel arrangements, and financial systems that support expense reports.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a team player and be willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS: (US Only)
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position.
- The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job.
- Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
- This position is responsible for the general secretarial, clerical and administrative support duties within Warren Manufacturing facility.
- Provide exceptional administrative support for Executive Director, Site Head of Warren Manufacturing and his direct reports.
- Maintains Executives' appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel proactively.
- Handles highly confidential information, agendas, communications, announcements etc.
- Prepares, submits, processes and tracks expense reports.
- Maintains staff lists, org charts and other departmental documents.
- Coordinate Global/Departmental meetings which include operating within defined budget and ensure coordination of all internal and external vendors.
- Executing technical transactions with accuracy within Oracle or other systems as necessary.
- Organize administrative systems to support department members including filing/records retention and other functions as required.
- Schedule conference room usage.
- Prepare presentation materials in MS Power Point, Excel, or Word as needed.
- Responsible for establishing strong network across the Client's company including within GPDO.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with Admin support across the Client's company.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Investigate and learn various new technologies to enable communication across the business and propose new ways of leveraging technology to enable the business.
- Other duties related to the above within the Client's company, as assigned.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01669
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE