Job Number: 25603744
Pay Rate: 39.5-45.99 USD/Hour
This is 100% Onsite Role!
Client is requesting prior BMS Experience!
The pay ranges between $39.50 - $45.99 an hour!
- College or University degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years administrative support or comparable experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Forms, & Whiteboard).
- Concur Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, SharePoint, catalog requests, Workday, Room Scheduler experience.
- Must have proven skills in communicating, prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership and their teams including but not limited to chief of staff and senior executive assistants.
- Should be a self-motivated, efficient team player, who is continuously learning and adapting to our changing environment.
- Strong ability to understand priorities and made scheduling decisions to maximally utilize executive time.
- Prior and/or recent experience supporting C-Suite executive(s) with strong skills orchestrating complex meetings with C-Suite Admin team.
- Strong Ethics and Integrity are essential.
- Must be able to learn new tools and systems in an agile environment.
- Exhibits a positive work attitude, high productivity, high degree of confidentiality and a collaborative approach with other employees across the matrix and international environment.
- The expectation of all administrative support is true collaboration and partnership to ensure business needs/goals are met. Also required to provide guidance and back-up support as needed to team members.
- Project management experience is helpful to assist on projects that may need special attention.
- Provides community building and administrative support for the Global Business Operations Strategic Operations that includes integration and strategic programs.
- This role specifically supports the Vice President Enterprise Integration Management and Vice President of Strategic Business Operations who both report to the Senior Vice President, Tax, Treasury and Strategic Business Operations
- Executive Associate performs highly diverse administrative and project support activities, which by nature of the group involve working with senior management internal and external to the Client, including the Client's executive leadership team, key stakeholders in vendor companies.
- This role includes work with confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
- Prioritize activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs including:
- Contact person for the GBO leadership team managing calendars, organize agendas and logistics for a variety of events such as offsite meetings, video conferences, senior management meetings, matrix team meetings, and team building.
- Research, Draft, summarize and review letters and documents including group communications and legal documents.
- Build FAQs and research more complex queries and responds or escalates with recommended solutions.
- Manages team digital communication capabilities such as Yammer team thread, LT Teams collaboration site and GBO website.
- Logistics & Operations
- Research and manage international and domestic travel itineraries in adherence to T&E policy. Perform monthly reconciliation of business expenses and timely preparation of expense reports.
- Calendar management for executive and direct reports as well as timely scheduling, meeting prioritization within appropriate timelines.
- Sole point of contact for a specialized administrative function for GDD IT (e.G., purchase orders, international travel, visa applications, onboarding, catalog requests, Invoicing, SOW, etc.).
- Space planner lead working with the facilities team managing team space footprint at Lawrenceville and Nassau Park sites.
- Partner with reception, EHS, IT, Security, Facilities (including TPT technical production team) at each site to work in conjunction with on-boarding/off-boarding employees, coordinating events (Town Halls, GBO Engagement, Workshops), badge access, visitor registration/access, and safety training.
- Community Building
- Culture carrier for the Strategic Business Operations group;point of contact to help maintain a level of balance throughout the organization.
- Adhere to and exemplify our Values of Accountability, Inclusion, Innovation, Integrity, Passion, and Urgency.
- Learning & Development Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with the Client's continuous learning modules.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01809
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE