Job Number: 24855994
FINANCIAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
Hybrid after training period.
The pay ranges between $22 - $22.56 per hour.
- The Financial Analyst, Master Data and Transfer Pricing is responsible for providing primary support of Master Data and a backup for the Product Financial Flows for the Client.
- Assist with Material Master data and review the Client Product Financial Flows for products.
- Support in preparing the documentation of transfer pricing calculations in accordance with tax rules, including information and data gathering, status calls with stakeholders.
- Support Corporate Tax on execution of business integration for affiliates related to transfer pricing.
- Liaison with business unit personnel to ensure compliance with the Client's global transfer pricing methodologies, processes, and responsibilities during TP integration.
- Collaborate with the Client's TP team on migrating TP process to the Client's pricing system.
- Support TP issuance for products in Planning process and Daily process.
- Develop and deliver training to affiliates and headquarters finance groups.
- Support with Ad hoc requests within the team.
- B.A./B.S. In Accounting, Finance or Management Information System required.
- 0-2 years of experience working in financial analysis, audit, costing accounting, or working in a global tax environment, experience in transfer pricing preferred. - open to various past work experiences, strong desire to learn and dev.
- Excellent Excel Skills: Advanced Intermediate, pivot tables, formulations, filtering, VLOOKUP's.
- Strong critical thinking skills, applying transfer pricing concepts to differing fact patterns.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and have an exceptional analytical and quantitative background.
- Very strong organizational skill set with ability to prioritize, plan, work independently, implement projects, and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; solid analytical skills; Initiative.
This 3+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Rose: Rose@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01461
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE