Job Number: 25611123
Pay Rate: 41.38-44.12 USD/Hour
HCP EVENT PROJECT SPECIALIST
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
100% Onsite Required.
The pay ranges between $41.38 - $44.12/hr W2.
- BA/BS Degree Required;2-4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience with understanding of KOL/Thought Leader Engagements;Project Management and/or Advertising Agency experience preferred.
- Software Experience- Microsoft Office Suite, Ariba, SAP, Veeva Event Management, Icertis, Workfront, SharePoint. Proficient in software that must be used independently.
- Leads by example, displaying integrity, collaboration, accessibility, adaptability, sound judgment/decision making, and solutions-oriented attitude.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, management, and organizational skills;Proven ability to manage multiple projects with often quick changes.
- Proven track record collaborating with large cross functional matrix teams and internal/external customer focused;must be able to work and collaborate in team environment.
- Demonstrates an innovative growth mindset. Multitasker and problem solver.
- Highly efficient, strong organizational skillset.
- Strong interpersonal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Delivers accurate deadline-driven information to team members, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Extremely detail oriented and possesses a sense of urgency to meet timelines.
- Patient, adaptable and can work under high pressure situations.
- Finance and budget coordination of purchase order requisitions and processing of invoice payments.
- Travel may be required up to 25%.
- This position is responsible for providing the day-to-day operational support of documentation, data entry and project coordination of Health Care Professional (HCP) consultant engagements and meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring that the planning and execution of HCP consultant engagements flows timely and accurately through the initiation, planning, execution, close out and payments of the process;and responsible for keeping projects on task and meeting deadlines;keeping all team members updated utilizing system software to ensure all projects are on track.
- Key Matrix Partners support the Team leads within WW HEOR, Advocacy and Research and Development, Local Market teams and Business stakeholders in Medical, Commercial, Legal, Compliance and Finance
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01818
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE