Job Number: 25585382
Pay Rate: 56.66-58.62 USD/Hour
IT PROJECT MANAGER WITH CONSUMER-PACKAGED GOODS (CPG) MANUFACTURING
The pay ranges between $56.66 to $58.62 per hour.
- Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff, researching, and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by staying current on state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed .
- Bachelor's degree required .
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Business Administration, or other related discipline.
- Experience in the IT industry, including development work and customer interaction.
- PMP Certification .
- 5 - 7 years of tech IT PM experience and ideally be out of CPG, food/bev and or pharma industries.
- Need a strong facilitator and communicator.
- Someone who has managed multiple streams at one time.
- Someone who can identify risks before visible to others.
- Will consider a junior level person with strong technical acumen in MS Project, strong scheduling, risk identification.
- Strong interpersonal skills .
- Strong demonstrated PM background .
- Prefer someone with experience in manufacturing, Food & Bev, Supply Chain CPG, Engineering and/or programming.
- Someone with Food & Bev is the most ideal.
- MES platform is strong plus to have .
- Strong background in MS Project and MS Office Suite .
- A rising star in the PM arena .
- Strong communicator verbal and written .
- Organized .
- Assertive .
- Experience with Agile and SQL is a bonus to have, but not required.
This 9+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Malika: malika@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01791
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE