Job Number: 25082141
Pay Rate: 35.71-37.25 USD/Hour
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Top 3 must have skills:
*Does not need much lab experience, will mainly focus on end user and desk support**
- PC support and Mobile support.
- Microsoft, 365 support.
- Experience in Bio Pharma environment.
The pay ranges between $35.71 - $37.25 per hour.
- Provide desk-side and subject matter expert support for IT related services for employees in an office, clinical & research laboratory setting.
- Support and troubleshoot system and network issues related to end-user, laboratory IT and VoIP equipment, according to standard operating procedures.
- Recommend and test cost effective technical system improvements.
- Drive IT projects and deliverables with the help of the Sr. IT Helpdesk Manager.
- Proactively create corrective and mitigating steps to reduce future incidents and ticket volume.
- Use an ITSM to manage all incidents and requests to ensure that work is completed to the customers satisfaction in a timely manner and according to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage Exchange Online including mailboxes, distribution groups, calendars.
- Collaborate with internal departments to improve/create processes.
- Work with internal departments and external vendors to implement new applications and services to end uses.
- Participate in projects and act as a Subject Matter Expert for key technologies.
- Contribute internal IT documentation and create technical bulletins to expand the knowledge base for handling support issues.
- Assist users with activating and troubleshooting company-owned mobile devices.
- Work directly with IT support teams for mission critical issues and adhere to department escalation policy.
- Operate desktop imaging solution, application packaging, and configuration settings.
- Responsible for supporting audio and visual equipment for conference rooms and educating employees in its use.
- Identify, evaluate, promote, and implement customer support best practices.
- Carrying a company issued mobile phone is required.
- In partnership with other team members, lead the testing, configuration, installation and repair of IT related equipment.
- Assist in configuring and maintaining Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, and VoIP accounts.
- Provide training and mentorship to new IT Helpdesk Technmicians.
- Decommission hardware.
- Configure and troubleshoot network printers.
- Able to make some material decisions without consulting the manager.
- Participate in weekend on-call rotation on an as needed basis.
- B.S. Or A.D. In Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with working in the pharmaceutical industry and regulated environments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems.
- Strong experience working with local Active Directory and Azure.
- Ability to present formal and informal training and assistance to end users.
- Apple iOS Systems.
- Working knowledge of the administration of Microsoft Office 365 application suite.
- Ability to find creative and "out-of-the-box solutions to incidents and requests.
- Ability to provide clear and logical thought processes to identify root causes of incidents.
- Expert knowledge in the installation, configuration, upgrading, and troubleshooting hardware and software components.
- Experience working with enterprise Anti-Virus technologies such as Trellix.
- Able to work with people to establish goals, objectives, and change management plans.
- Experience in installing and configuring Windows based applications using a software distribution tool.
- Experience in working with enterprise Mobile Device Management technologies.
- Working knowledge and understanding of network technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, routers, and switches.
- Ability to understand and adhere to systems security and control procedures in accordance with departmental, and corporate standards.
- Demonstrated skills in time management, scheduling, and task prioritization to meet deadlines and goals.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Outstanding customer service provider.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for written and face to face communications.
- Advanced experience within the Office 365 Admin Center and AzureAD with an emphasis in Exchange Online Administration and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Automox, SmartDeploy and FreshService experience a plus.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: krysty@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01579
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE