Job Number: 25597520
Pay Rate: 21.5-22.0 USD/Hour
LAKE COUNTY, IL
100% Remote: Shift: 4am -12: 40pm
The pay range for this position is from $21.50 to $22.00 per hour.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associate degree or bachelor's degree preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year of similar work experience.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook (or equivalent email system).
- Prior experience and familiarity with computer databases.
- Superior attention to detail, quality, accuracy and timelines.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills;ability to multi-task.
- Strong adaptability to switching tasks to meet business needs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to work within a team setting as an effective member of a team.
- Fast learner of technical and process skills/knowledge.
- Effective communications skills both verbal and written.
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred, not required.
- Prior experience in a regulatory/medical setting preferred.
- Accurate and timely registration of adverse event reports from initial receipt to data entry within required timeframes.
- Accurate and timely processing of high volume of medical data within required timeframes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Timely and accurate case prioritization for workflow routing.
- Effectively prioritizes and manages own time to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Clearly and succinctly communicates information to customers verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Utilizes judgement skills to identify issues that impact the workflow.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Identifies gaps and areas that need improvement and communicates and/or implements recommendations/changes.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kim: kim@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01797
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE