Job Number: 25559368
Pay Rate: 55.0-59.0 USD/Hour
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
The pay for this position ranges from $55 to $59 per hour.
- Four-year bachelor's degree required preferably in instructional design or bachelor's degree and 4+ years of digital learning design experience with a focus on adult learning principles.
- Experience in developing digital learning content for global deployment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience creating learner experiences using innovative digital design technologies to develop e-learning, mobile learning, virtual instructor led learning, and video/audio productions.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with business leaders, learning consultants, content developers, technology providers, and facilitators to translate business objectives into effective learning solutions.
- Basic understanding of authoring tools capabilities (e.G., Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Articulate Storyline360, Adobe Creative Suite, XML, SCORM, HTML5, etc.)
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
- The Instructional Designer will work with the functions within the WW Commercialization Learning Centre of Excellence organization, various matrix teams, subject matter experts, training managers, and technology teams to design, develop, and deliver interactive and impactful digital solutions across a variety of modalities (e.G., e-modules, digital gamification, simulations, videos, qstreams, podcasts, etc.)
- This role will also be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing, and revising digital learning content and performance metrics, while applying instructional design theory and process to create a variety of digital learning solutions that improve business results.
- Utilize instructional design principles or models (e.G., ADDIE, etc.) to design and develop trainings in a variety of modalities (e.G., ILV, vILT, e-learning, etc.), from needs analysis, design, storyboard through final deliverable, ensuring adult learning principles are applied.
- Apply knowledge of adult learning theory to identify and utilize new instructional technologies, innovative instructional practices, and new course delivery methods to improve the digital learner experience, appropriate to the audience learning styles, course content, audience location, point within the learning process, etc.
- Apply knowledge of quality and accessibility standards.
- Create design documents that specify learning objectives, learning strategies, learning materials design specifications, skill application and learning impact (e.G., business results, evaluation).
- Execute Copywriting, scripting and storyboarding of learning experiences for online and hybrid courses.
- Use a variety of multimedia applications to compose and edit digital learning content.
- Review and implement new technologies and trends in digital learning.
- Conduct content quality reviews for user experience and usability testing.
- Facilitate the content design and development of workshops.
- Review data and produce reports to track key performance metrics associated with digital learning.
- Acts as liaison between third party training content developers and technology vendors as needed.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SME) to ensure learning design, content and outcomes meet the business need.
- Support evaluation strategies and tools to measure program effectiveness, and to determine whether desired learning and performance outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure training is reviewed by key stakeholders (e.G., regulatory, legal, SME) to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Manage project timelines and coordinate appropriate internal resources to create high-quality, on-time deliverables that stay within scoped timeline.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer: jennifer@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01764
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE