Job Number: 25559884
Pay Rate: 45.0-48.0 USD/Hour
The pay ranges between $45 - $48 per hour.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent technical training & certifications;GxP training is preferred.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated LMS administration experience required, preferably in a validated environment.
- Possess advanced technical computer skills, including experience with learning management software (LMS).
- Requires prior experience in supporting users of an LMS in technical back end role;familiar with user aspects, problems, implementation, set up and maintenance of online courses;adept at troubleshooting user problems;supportive and cooperative with users - must possess knowledge, as well as the following skills and abilities, or be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/presentation/communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service.
- SharePoint and system testing experience would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Saba Cloud preferred.
- Familiarity with SCORM compliance preferred.
- This position ensures superior LMS support within the organization.
- Provides customer support and administration of the LMS for multiple business units. This would include responding to learner phone calls and e-mails via Salesforce and IT Helpdesk tickets regarding on-going LMS issues such as login and password retrieval, archiving, course logistics, and any other end user issues
- Develops help documents and training presentations in support of the systems.
- Provides support to course designers in the areas of system requirements, multimedia storage, course cloning, coping, backing, retrieving and setup processes within the LMS.
- Responsible for LMS administrative functions such as:
- Management of courses, including but not limited to;updating course properties, creating courses, curricula, certifications, and enrolling users using the wizard, template(s), assignment rules and or batch processes, course utilities i.E., import, export, archive, restore, etc., course configuration options, course catalog.
- System Management pertaining to authentication, integration, configuration, and context, system information: i.E., registration and performance, and ability to interpret logs in order to identify appropriate action.
- Execution of User Provisioning, including but not limited to;user accounts: i.E., batch create users, change passwords, and customize information, etc., institution roles: i.E., create, assign, remove, and / or apply, system roles i.E., create, assign, remove, and / or apply.
- Configuration, creation and management of report subscriptions, and documentation of the LMS Reporting environment and all customer reporting needs.
- Interacts with other organizations designing and delivering support roles, resources, strategies, and initiatives to maximize and integrate superior cross-functionality. External relationships could include working with various software and hardware vendors, consultants, and content experts.
- Performs other projects as assigned related to the development and maintenance of the LMS.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer: jennifer@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01766
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE