Job Number: 25009529
Schedule Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Schedule flexibility a must.
The pay ranges between $18.00 to $19.00 per hour.
- Degree in Sciences preferred/ High school or equivalent required.
- Some practical experience heavily preferred.
- A Laboratory Technician is responsible for critical laboratory procedures and duties in the production of veterinary products.
- Technicians may work with a variety of technical equipment while completing washing, wrapping, and sterilization of equipment or the washing and steaming of tanks.
- At all times technicians must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Perform procedures including the washing, wrapping, and sterilization of equipment, washing, pressurizing, and steaming of tanks, testing filters, loading/unloading of autoclaves, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, logbooks, and all pertinent documentation.
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks.
- Cleaning work areas.
- Equipment setup and operation.
- Hazardous materials: Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide, Phenolic Disinfectants, and Oxidizers.
- The department operates 7 days a week: with 2 days off rotating weekly.
- Potential for overtime, and potential for schedule change to either earlier or later hours depending on Production needs.
- Schedule flexibility a must.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Supriya: supriya@AlphaConsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01545
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE