Job Number: 23343466
Pay Rate: 0.0-19.4 USD/Hour
Pay ranges up to $19.40 an hour.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience with some lab-based experience.
- GMP experience needed.
- Some scientific background/experience would be helpful.
- Cell culturing experience very helpful.
- Prior SAP experience.
- Aseptic/clean room environment experience.
- Experience using PH meters, UniFuge, measuring components, reading/following SOP's, aseptic behaviors.
- Physical abilities test will be required prior to being allowed to start on site.
- Shift is stretch of 4 - 10-hour days.
- Effective writing, oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are highly desirable.
- Laboratory Technician is responsible for critical laboratory procedures and duties in the production of veterinary products.
- Technicians may work with a variety of technical equipment while completing cell culture processes throughout the manufacturing cycle.
- At all times technicians must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Perform procedures including aseptic work, media preparation, antigen inoculation and harvest, tissue culture preparation and harvest, filling vaccines, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, logbooks, and all pertinent documentation.
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks.
- Cleaning work areas, prepare, clean, and sterilize glassware and equipment for use.
- Equipment setup and operation.
- Note - Embryonic eggs are utilized for virus propagation.
- Hazardous materials: Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide, Phenolic Disinfectants, Oxidizers.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: jm@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00536
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE