Job Number: 24989526
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
Hybrid Role Onsite minimum three days/week onsite!
Pay ranges between $42.50 - $47.69 an hour!
Six months with probably/expected extensions, Possible TTH for the right candidate.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years' experience with learning management systems and/or project management.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- LMS Skills & experience; implementing courses; tracking training assignments and analyzing that the right people have the right training, running reports, creating, and analyzing reports.
- Strong project management skills and high planning and organizing skills.
- Analytical in nature; logic skills, be able to analyze Excel spreadsheets (high proficiency; VLOOKUPS; Pivot Tables; formulas, more advanced filtering) used to manage campaigns with LMS.
- Interpersonal skills; identify issues, communicating with vendors; working with individuals for SP information.
- SharePoint experience; would be doing SP maintenance, adding material, replacing, placing materials.
- Content Editing: updating links for websites across versions of the training as an example, or a picture needs to be updated/changed, or swap out a sentence.
- Ability to manage workload and priorities while keeping up to date with emails and on-going projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail and follow through.
- Learns quickly, grasps the " essence and can change course quickly when needed.
- Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8-hour day).
- Platform used with LRN would be awesome, but not expecting this; this will be trained but would be nice to have.
- Experience with a major LMS program in their work history (nice to have).
- Some content editing the ability to edit graphics (nice to have).
- Smartsheet: used quite a lot (nice to have).
- Google products/Internet searching (nice to have).
- The Standards, Training & EED&I group in the Client's Office of Ethics and Compliance is responsible for OEC-owned policies and procedures, global compliance training, and equality, equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts across the OEC.
- This role will support major compliance policy, training and EED&I initiatives, drive projects within the group and larger OEC and support the day-to-day administration of the OEC's training platform.
- Provides routine system administration and support of Learning Management System (LMS); responsible for overall administration of all training campaigns including managing testing of courses, coordinating with BTS and HR teams and resolves technical issues, working closely under the supervision of Compliance Manager.
- Manage minor course edits within the LMS.
- Routinely responds to requests and creates training reports for Audit, Legal, HR and various stakeholders.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains feedback processes (including training reports) to recognize and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Supports third-party supplier corporate-level compliance training program, engages directly with suppliers to ensure training requirements are met and identifies opportunities for enhancement.
- Recognizes patterns in email/data to identify trends and opportunities for process enhancements related to policies and training, offering innovative solutions and is responsible for implementation.
- Builds policy, training and EED&I project plans and manages them to successful execution with limited oversight.
- Manages OEC's new hire process, including onboardings new OEC personnel onto OEC platforms, systems, and processes.
- Facilitates and implements requests for updates, additions, and deletions to content on the OEC SharePoint website. Serves as primary point of contact for opportunities for website improvements.
- Coordinates internal and external OEC development programs and communications, including conference attendance, lunch and learns, breakfast briefings and roundtables with leaders.
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform assigned work. Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01534
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE