Job Number: 25630202
Pay Rate: 17.0-19.0 USD/Hour
MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE 2ND SHIFT
Shift: Monday-Friday 2PM-10: 30PM.
The pay ranges between $17 - $19 per hour.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Able to apply knowledge and skills to complete assigned work within own area.
- Recognizes problems and uses existing procedures to assess solutions.
- Works on tasks to meet time frames set by others.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend information and to effectively convey information to colleagues at various levels.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and conversions.
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time.
- Laboratory experience.
- Biology or chemistry education background.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Aseptic clean room behaviors experience preferred.
- The Client's company's Animal Health, Millsboro, DE is a Biotechnology Center of Excellence that manufactures, fills, packages, and distributes vaccines for animals.
- The Client site is accountable for mammalian, insect and avian cell culture production, live bird vaccine production, embryonated egg vaccine production, roller bottle vaccine production, bioreactor vaccine production and down-stream processing (water in oil emulsions, aseptic filling, lyophilization, etc.).
- At all times, following Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhering to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Cleaning work area including floors, walls, tables, etc.
- Prepare, clean, and sterilize glassware and equipment for use.
- Assist with equipment setup and operation.
- Assist with performing aseptic procedures including product formulation, fill equipment setup and operations, and environmental monitoring.
- Concurrent record keeping including charts, logbooks, and all pertinent documentation.
- Always demonstrates safe work habits and maintains a safe work environment.
- Comprehends and complies with all safety and company policies and procedures.
- Formulation, filling, labeling, capping, packaging, and visual inspection of vaccines.
- Assist in training new team members.
- Report all unusual, non-routine occurrences when performing tasks.
- May be accountable for accumulation, labeling, and management of hazardous wastes, as appropriate to their area, providing they are properly trained prior to assignment.
- Assist with performing non-aseptic procedures including handling of poultry in the process of harvesting tissue or waste.
- Assist in reviewing and developing S.O.P's.
- Assist in reviewing production records and entering technical data into required system.
- Attending training classes, workshops, meetings, etc., as required to improve job skills and product-related procedures.
- Assist in monitoring and requisitioning laboratory supplies.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: jm@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01827
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE