Job Number: 24979236
MEDICAL INFORMATION SCIENTIST
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
50% remote/50% onsite.
Pay range varies between Junior and intermediate level.
The pay ranges between $60 - $72 per hour.
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD, NP).
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with all phases of drug development is desirable.
- Experience in leading complex projects and diverse, high performance matrix teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate complex situations and build alignment with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results in a deadline-driven environment.
- Clear and effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
- The Client's Medical organization strives to be recognized throughout the world as the most accomplished and respected BioPharma Medical organization.
- In the Client's Medical, you will have the ability to impact the lives of patients by developing and ensuring the safe and appropriate use of our medicines.
- Medical organization plays a valuable and unique role in unlocking the full potential of our scientific and medical innovation.
- Medical bridges clinical development with clinical practice and gains broader knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- The primary responsibility of Medical Scientist is to support GI medical, and tumor leads in translating medical strategies into tactical plans and leading the execution of these plans for assigned tumor(s).
- Support a high performing, cross-functional US medical matrix team in the planning, integration, and execution of medical plans and medical launch plans.
- Under the direct mentorship of the GI Tumor Leads, develop understanding of the assigned tumors and medical strategies, provide strategic input to a broad range of stakeholders, and facilitate strategic alignment.
- Contribute to the planning and content development for advisory boards and other interactions with external TLs.
- Lead the development of training materials and conduct effective training to various field-based teams in both medical and commercial.
- Provide medical advice to support commercial promotional activities.
- Manage the ongoing ISR portfolio to ensure timely execution of ISRs.
- Collaborate effectively with internal key stakeholders to facilitate the execution of medical activities.
- Effectively manage external vendors to deliver projects on time and on budget.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer: jennifer@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01522
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE