Job Number: 25656779
Pay Rate: 72.41-77.2 USD/Hour
OMNICHANNEL DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Looking for someone with a mix of DTC and HCP digital experience
The pay for this position ranges from $ 72.41 to $77.20 per hour.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5-7 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related marketing or media agency) experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical omnichannel strategy and digital marketing.
- Experience leading digital engagement, channel, and analytics activities.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR review processes.
- Proven ability in managing digital agencies, vendors, and cross-functional support teams.
- Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating media plans.
- Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats, AdobeAnalytics, WorkFront, Veeva CRM.
- The U.S. Omnichannel Strategy team leads omnichannel planning, execution, and measurement in close partnership with Brand, Agency, Business Insights and Production teams.
- In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for the management and execution of omnichannel engagement plans to support one of the Client's brand.
- The incumbent will serve as a dedicated point-of-contact for a cardiovascular or immunology brand working with the Director, Omnichannel.
- This role requires internal matrix collaboration (Production, Brand, Capabilities, Business Insights & Analytics) and management of external partners such as digital and media agencies.
- Candidates for this position should have experience in pharmaceutical DTC and HCP digital marketing, Agency management, Brand partnership and MLR approval processes.
- Serves as a dedicated point-of-contact for a brand, their digital and media agencies, ensuring seamless execution of omni-channel campaigns/tactics aligned to the brand strategy.
- Contribute DTC and HCP omni-channel engagement recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy.
- Draft and review creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of branded and unbranded digital programs.
- Lead internal MLR review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital programs (e.G., CRM, third-party programs, media, websites, mobile, eMail, social media, SEO/SEM, IVA, Field-Trigger e-mails, etc.)
- Partner with the Brand, digital agencies, media partners and the Client's Production team to define project strategy, scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Lead pulls through of DTC and HCP digital tactics and media programs that drive business impact.
- Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans, and ongoing reporting/optimization of digital programs based on insights and analytics.
- Drive innovation by partnering with Brands, external partners and capability leads to develop innovative new digital tactics.
- Monitor project status and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Demonstrated digital and DTC/HCP program experience.
- Demonstrated ability to track and manage annual digital programs.
- Hybrid work opportunity.
- The ability to work in the office two days a week is preferred.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01843
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE