Job Number: 25663673
Pay Rate: 0.0-25.0 USD/Hour
OPERATIONAL DATA STEWARD
Pay rate: $25.00 per hour.
- Minimum of 2 years of coursework towards a degree in Business Administration, or other applicable Business areas.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Excel - ability to create and edit pivot tables, experience in using 'vlookup' and 'if' statements.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, and transition between assignments quickly.
- Experience in Customer Master and Data Analysis a plus, preferably in Pharmaceutical / Health Industry Professional and Organization customer data (IMS Health HCPS / HCOS data).
- Nice to Haves - experience working with Infomatica Data Systems and/or Veeva Those with an analytical background work well in this role;this is a high-volume environment.
Data Steward for Healthcare Customers (including Professionals and Organizations) which includes, but is not limited to:
- Consolidation of duplicate records.
- Ensuring all required identifiers are listed on the consolidated records.
- Investigating potential affiliations between both HCP and HCO.
- Addressing field force data change requests.
- Assist Data Management functions within the team.
- Organize and analyze multiple data sources.
- Data Quality Assurance.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for various system releases.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to various team members.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Vic: vic@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01847
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE