Job Number: 24809844
- 2-3yrs Bio Tech Industry Experience.
- Rare disease/related to Hematology.
- Rare blood disorder/sickle cell disease would be great.
The pay ranges between $54.71 - $59.28 per hour.
- Bachelor 's Degree within subject matter expertise required.
- A doctoral degree with 3+ years' post-doctoral and/or industry relevant experience can be considered.
- Relevant required experience includes expertise in Hematology and/or Endocrinology, hands-on experience in in Vitro Culture of hematopoietic stem cells.
- Preferred experience in Red Blood Cell Biology.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates superior project management knowledge, as well as strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Major contributor to research projects (In vitro models, target/pathway biology, small molecule precedents, technical expertise) through hands-on independent work with highly complex tasks involving multiple experimental activities and groups.
- Handles most situations independently, receives minimal guidance, but will seek advice and guidance on more complex issues.
- Demonstrates a breadth of knowledge and skills to support the development, optimization, and management of research protocols of high complexity to advance multiple drug discovery efforts with limited supervisor input.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of subject matter (specific biology; specific target; etc.) and may occasionally demonstrate subject matter expertise.
- Analyzes complex data with high degree of sophistication, connecting disparate datasets to reach conclusions and set direction on experiments.
- Contributes strong scientific acumen to enable projects and advance the research agenda.
- Authors internal reports and external publications with limited guidance from supervisor.
- Maintains a strong understanding of theoretical knowledge and a connection to the external scientific community through continuous evaluation of relevant literature.
- Identifies, develops proposals, and leads external collaborations by providing expert input, troubleshooting issues, and removing barriers to achieve goals, seizing opportunities for new discoveries while managing timeline and budget.
- Demonstrates ability to manage external providers by identifying and vetting providers to specific projects, transferring know-how and materials including tracking strategies to ensure consistency of delivery, vetting results, and managing resources.
- Excellent communication skills with providers to ensure clarity of purpose and implementations.
- Demonstrates a high level of pro-activity towards solving complex issues within discipline and ability to anticipate future issues and risk mitigation.
- Leads cross-functional experimental teams to achieve project goals, mentor junior staff, and provide training.
- May mentor or indirectly supervise less experienced team members.
- Influences the research pipeline by recommending, presenting, and championing new targets or methodologies.
- Works with Department Heads and Scientists to ensure better practice sharing and implementation within the research environment.
- Achieves business goals, shares learnings, knowledge, skills, and promotes cross-functional teamwork.
- Develops superior cross-cultural understanding to effectively interact with relevant stakeholders in the global organization.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Loren: loren@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01431
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE