Job Number: 24908278
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
100% on site.
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri, Business Hours--Flexibility as needed based on the needs of the business.
The pay ranges between $42.85 - $44.00 per hour.
- The postdoctoral position is a research position in an industrial setting with the opportunity to collaborate across multiple disciplines that is afforded by a large biopharmaceutical company such as our Cell Line Development, Omics and Molecular Analytics groups.
- The incumbent will be encouraged to present and publish your findings.
- With a commitment to continuous improvement, a Postdoctoral position in the Cell Line Development Group is open to work on understanding and developing new technology.
- The areas available for research include the establishment and testing of newly engineered host cell lines and require a thorough understanding of the performance capabilities of our base CHO cell substrate.
- The appointment is for two years providing appropriate progress occurs in the first year.
- The fellow will design, lead the scientific strategy and execute proof of concept of new technologies aimed to be incorporated into the current Cell Line Development workflow.
- Interested candidates who will have their PhD before the start of this postdoctoral fellowship are encouraged to submit a research proposal related to this opportunity that is a maximum of 1 page, along with their resume.
- A strong cell biology and molecular cell engineering background is needed for success although other backgrounds will be considered depending on your research proposal.
- Maintain and work in a safe environment.
- Develop, lead and carry out research strategies to improve CLD technology or its understanding.
- Work collaboratively within the Client's Company and with external parties.
- Present and publish data at internal and public forums.
- Maintain proper documentation of all research.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related discipline.
- Scientific excellence, creative problem-solving skills, effective oral and written communication capabilities.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01485
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE