Job Number: 24561017
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
Hybrid- 3 days/week onsite.
Pay ranges between $29.00 - $30.21 per hour.
- Reporting to the Associate Director, EEDI Enterprise Education, the EEDI Education Coordinator will manage registration and payment processes for our educational offerings.
- Manage registration for all current EEDI Education offerings.
- Maintain education tracker by coordinating with vendors and EEDI Leads.
- Maintain current spend for vendors in education tracker.
- Be a point of contact for vendors for assistance with registration and payments.
- Review vendor invoices against work completed.
- Direct vendors PO's and invoices to internal stakeholders.
- Assist Associate Director to have access to vendor resources.
- Works equitably and inclusively for all the Client's employees regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability status and more.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience or interest in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or certification in equity, equality, diversity, and inclusion area, preferred.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Trez: trez@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01294
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE