Job Number: 25559265
Pay Rate: 32.37-33.07 USD/Hour
PROJECT COORDINATOR WITH PHARMACEUTICAL / MEDICAL EVIDENCE
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Hybrid 50% Onsite.
The pay Ranges between $32.37 to $33.07 per hour.
- We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Project Coordinator to support medical congress publications.
- This role will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and tracking Medical Evidence Generation (MEG) submissions for congresses and scientific journals and will report to the Project Management lead.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in congress publications management, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality materials to highlight our organization's research and innovations.
- Publications tracking and planning:
- Responsible for tracking congress and manuscript publications ensuring adherence to internal deadlines.
- Maintain internal planning Drive transparency of the medical evidence generation Medical Evidence Generation (MEG) congress disclosures.
- Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Partner with cross-functional team members to execute the integrated congress disclosure planning.
- Proficient in industry regulations and guidelines relevant to congresses.
- Timeline Management:
- Coordinate review and ongoing communication with cross-functional teams (Global Development, Worldwide Medical, Scientific Communications, Congress planning teams) to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Stakeholder Communication:
- Maintain clear communication with key stakeholders, providing regular updates on progress and addressing concerns and changes.
- Project Management:
- In addition to the core responsibilities outlined above, this role will also play a pivotal role in supporting various project management needs across divergent functions.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in life sciences, technical discipline, or allied business function.
- Minimum of one year experience in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry experience.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with document management systems such as Veeva platforms (Vault, CRM, CARA, PRISM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms.
- Diligence and commitment to producing high quality documentation.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently with a high level of accountability.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, collaboration tools)
- Ability to achieve results across a global matrix organization.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Ankit: ankit@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01763
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE