Job Number: 25013540
PROJECT MANAGER - GLOBAL FIELD MEDICAL EXCELLENCE
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
The pay ranges between $70 - $75 per hour
- Medical/Scientific background from a prior Field deployed and/or Field Management position in Pharma or Biotech company (2+ years advantageous).
- Project management skills including event planning, budget tracking, communications (written/verbal); MUST have ability to stay organized while managing multiple projects and stakeholders in parallel.
- Technology acumen, including MS Office suite, financial applications; Scientific acumen/background (PharmD, PhD, etc.) with preference for those with experience/exposure to pharma medical or field medical affairs (ex. Post-doc PharmD Fellows, medical science liaison).
- Ability to understand medical strategies and in turn operationalize for field medical execution.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence effectively across a matrixed, multicultural organization and manage Medical and Commercial activities.
- Ability to synthesize scientific data, communicate effectively, and demonstrate advanced presentation skills.
- Experience in developing Medical/Commercial strategy and/or objectives for a product portfolio.
- Demonstrated skills with tools and technologies used to communicate and train large medical audiences (Live & Remote).
- Experience and proven knowledge in disease-state area, regulatory policy, & guidance for medical communications in the industry (desired).
- Able to travel domestically and/or internationally, up to 20%.
- Foster team alignment to optimize and simplify GFME ways of working resulting in improved quality, efficiency, and organizational value. Develop systems and processes to document and facilitate continuity through team transitions.
- Maintain alignment and ensure implementation of regular updates to Medical Communication Topics (MCTs) for stakeholder interaction documentation in InterAct.
- Maintain alignment and ensure implementation of regular updates to Key Insight Topics/Details (KIT/Ds) for insight documentation in MEDsights.
- Support centralized GFME planning and coordination of Scientific Congress Support, including team attendance plans and travel approvals.
- Serve as central project manager/coordinator for live or virtual GFME events (inclusive of annual internal congresses, team on/off site meetings).
- Support GFME team to manage FM study support requirements for assigned TA.
- Support GFME team to provide operational support for global FIRe Team(s)/Meeting(s) inclusive of outputs and analytics.
- Provide general oversight, support and updating for content repositories (Veeva Vault/Portals, SharePoint, Teams Channel) including design, uploads and file organization, and user training.
- Partners with GFME director's analytics to measure and report on GFME and FM activities and value aligned with objectives.
- Supports GFME team to facilitate FM best practice sharing and implementation across TAs and markets.
- Liaise across team and with MEP S&O and EA on overall budget tracking/management inclusive of PO and SOW management.
- Partner with MEP S&O to maintain market FM roster with asset alignment across Tas.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT # 23-01546
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE