Job Number: 24701342
PROJECT MANAGER WITH CONSUMER PACKAGE GOODS
Remote with some travel for workshops required to be onsite in Camden, NJ = 1-2 x year possible .
The pay ranges between $63.33 to $65.50 per hour.
- As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for overseeing and managing the key deliverables across a project lifecycle.
- This includes all deliverables related to Initiating, Planning, Executing and Closing a project.
- Be the primary representative and work closely with project stakeholders to set expectations and act as a liaison during the course of the project.
- Develop clear program plans with all necessary functional areas (including project schedule, budget, project scope, etc.).
- Manage the budget of project throughout its lifecycle; update and publish regular forecasting, actuals, and benefits on schedule as required.
- Work with all functional and IT managers throughout project to define and monitor resource requirements/constraints and communicate/resolve resource issues.
- Hold project kick-off meeting(s) to review specifications, schedule and team roles and responsibilities.
- Collect and analyze performance metrics and draft contract deliverables according to contract requirements.
- Participate and present in program management reviews and quarterly program reviews.
- Hold regular project meetings with the project team to monitor project execution, control project scope, schedule and budget and manage change.
- Facilitate project team's navigation through company's program delivery methodology and enforce gate checklists completion throughout transition.
- Hold regular status meetings with Program Management Office leadership and executive management.
- Properly close the project, including completion of the delivery to operations handoff checklist and holding a project close meeting with the team.
- 5+ years professional experience including 3 years in project management in a customer facing role.
- Extensive project management experience in leading cross-functional teams with complex projects.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to manage a geographically distributed or matrix team.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities concurrently.
- Excellent internal and external written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications including MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Demonstrated successful track record delivering projects across different functional areas.
- Ability to collaborate with and manage vendors.
- PMP or equivalent certification would be an asset.
- MS Project experience.
- Technical acumen.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- CPG strongly preferred especially with quality systems & planning systems.
- Nice to have changed management skills.
- Nice to have experience with configurations.
This 18+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01368
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE